If you want to book a British Airways flight, go to the airline's website and select Manage My Booking from the drop-down menu.
If you have already completed your reservation, simply follow the instructions below:
* Visit the official British Airways website at www.britishairways.com.
* To log in to your account, go to the "Manage My Booking" option.
* Select your flight number under "Your ticket details."
* Select "Seating" from the drop-down menu, then "View or modify seats for this flight."
* Then, as shown on the screen, follow the steps.
Now, whether you have to pay to reserve your seats or not depends on the conditions surrounding your flight booking, such as the type of ticket you purchased, the time you booked, and other factors.
If you have any problems reserving a seat on a British Airways flight, you may contact the British Airways flight Reservations hotline for assistance. The airlines have a specialised crew that will ensure that all of your questions are answered and that you board the plane with a clear mind.