Before you begin the enrollment procedure, make sure your device is compatible with Amazon Prime Video. You don't need to go through any complicated steps; simply go to the device's app shop or channel store. After that, look for Amazon Prime Video. You can proceed with the process if you locate the Amazon Prime video application or channel; otherwise, you cannot. To get Amazon Prime video on your device, follow the instructions listed below.
* Make sure the gadget is turned on and connected to the internet.
* Go to the app shop or channel store and look for the Amazon Prime Video app or channel.
* Once you've found Amazon Prime Video, add it to your device as a channel or install it.
* Launch the app when it has been installed and login in to your Amazon Prime Video account. Click "create an account" if you're new to Amazon Prime Video.
* Once you've logged in, a new screen will display in front of you with the device's verification or activation code. This code is one-of-a-kind, which means you'll need various codes for different devices.
* Now, open a browser on a device that is linked to the internet, such as a smartphone or a PC, and go to amazon.com/mytv.
* Log in to your Amazon accounts here, or create a new account if you haven't already.
* You will be prompted for the activation code after logging in. Click the "Verify my device" button after entering the device's activation code.
Return to your device after clicking the "Verify my device" button. It will be renewed automatically; if it does not, you may manually refresh it. You'll see that your device is now connected to your account, and you can start watching your favourite shows with your family. For all devices, the above-mentioned process is the same. Extra stages, such as your date of birth, may be included on some devices, but the rest will be the same. If you run into any issues during the installation, you may contact Amazon Prime Video customer service.